# Predefined WordPress Template
Before proceeding further to find the gist, it is of utmost importance to ensure that you are already familiar with the "Introduction" article. This article discusses the necessary steps that must be completed* prior to utilizing the information provided in this section.
*Go back to "Introduction" now.
# Offering a predefined WordPress Template
This is a similar workflow as offering a single instance, in this case, however, the customer will have their WordPress automatically installed when the service is activated. This is a recommended configuration for companies offering their own instance templates.
For example: Site with predefined plugins, theme and configuration that works perfectly for a dental clinic business.
- End-customer orders a new service in the WHMCS system, in our example that will be: "Dental Clinic"
- They go through the standard ordering process (Note: "Lagom One Step Order Form For WHMCS" is a recommended setup).
- After the payment for the ordered product is complete:
- The end-customer will receive an email message with details about their service
- From the client area in WHMCS they can directly proceed to the new PanelAlpha user page. Simply use the "WordPress Management" section in the menu - it uses SSO to automatically authenticate them into PanelAlpha
- Alternatively, they can go to their service page and click "Log In To PanelAlpha" - it uses SSO to automatically authenticate them into PanelAlpha as well
- Once they are redirected to PanelAlpha, again SSO is used to for automatic authentication
- The first page that they see is the information on the process of the instance installation. Wait a moment until the process is complete.
- The new site is ready for the client to manage! The end-customer, after opening the dashboard, can access their new site.
The option to create and offer predefined templates is still under development. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.